I'M STUDYING ABROAD



As you can tell from the title of this post I am really excited to announce that I will be studying abroad next semester (hence the all caps). I have an amazing opportunity through my school to live in Gaming, Austria this next fall and I cannot wait to make this little town my new home! 

It's crazy to me that God is taking me on this unbelievable adventure. I know that I will learn so many things from the people I encounter abroad and I will learn a lot of things about myself in the process.

Most students that attend my University choose to do the Austria study abroad program so I have a lot of great people giving me advice for this semester (thank goodness). What I have learned from friends who have been on this journey before me is that this semester is a time for growth, it is a time to learn all you can and really be present in the moment.

I will keep this blog updated on all my adventures so make sure to check it out in the upcoming months! I can't wait to share my adventures with you guys! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts